Labs,Â established in 1998,Â produces plants and complete lines for the receiving, washing, processing and transformation, pasteurization and preservation ofÂ fruit,Â tomatoesÂ andÂ vegetables.
After ten years of investment and diversification, Labs proposes a range of plants and complete lines (also turnkey) for fruit, tomato and vegetables processing for the production of preserved food.
Labs is present worldwide and especially in Europe, Africa, Eastern Countries, the Middle East and South America.Â
LABSÂ can produce and supply machines and complete plants for the following products processed fromÂ freshÂ orÂ semi-finished product:
- Jams and marmalades
- Fruit juices and nectars, soft drinks
- Fruit pulps, purées and concentrates
- Hot-break and cold-break tomato paste
- Tomato pulps and passata
- Baby food and homogenized
- Red pepper paste (Harissa) and vegetablesÂ
- Special products
- Preserves in general
In addition to this, Labs also produces pasteurization, cooling and conveying lines for different kinds of packaged products, as follows:Â
- tinplate and aluminium cans;Â
- glass and plastic jars;Â
- glass, PET and HDPE bottles;Â
- “Gable-top” carton briks;
- pouches, bags and doypacks.
Thanks to its technical and engineering dept., efficient and working with 3D engineering technology, Labs can offer highly customized machines and plants upon the customers’ various and specific requirements.Â